Disability Online now provides a Third Party Hate Crime Reporting Service working in condujtion with Wyre and Lancaster Hate Crime Project.
This enables people who have been attacked because of there Disability, Sexuality, Race or Trans-gender and age to get support and guidance.
How this works?
- You contact us by Phone or Email or fill out the reporting form below.
- We arrange for us to attend your home or to meet you else where.
- We go through what has happened and this is done at your pace.
- We then go through the reporting process with you.
- If you go ahead and report the crime we will support you through this.
- All the information is confidential and is not shared.
- You don’t have to have police involvement but you can still report it.
- If you do have police involvement we will support you & attend meetings with you.
- We will continue to support you until you feel that you no longer need us.
- What ever you decided to do we will support your decisions.